Our physician-led program, under the direction of Dr. Jerald Insel and Dr. Mitchell Schwartz, is focused on helping patients achieve the most active life possible despite any cardiopulmonary diagnoses and physical limitations.
We tailor our program for individuals with heart disease and pulmonary disease, with diagnoses such as CHF, COPD, post heart and lung transplants, emphysema, acute myocardial infarctions, and acute respiratory failure.
Our comprehensive program features:
- Team Consults by our Board Certified Cardiologists and Pulmonologists
- ACLS Certified Nurses
- 7 Days Per Week Therapy Services As Prescribed
- 24/7 Access to Laboratory and Radiology Services
- Tracheostomy Care and Management
- On-Site and Full-Time Respiratory Therapy
- EKGs and Echocardiograms On-Site
- Wide Range of Oxygen Therapies
- Remote Telemetry
- Cardiac Inotropic Drips
- Nebulizer Therapies
- Pacemaker Assessment and Monitoring
- ZOLL LifeVest
- Anti-Coagulation Checks On-Site
- IV Lasix and Solumedrol
- Comprehensive Cardiac and Pulmonary Education/Training for Patients and Family Members
- Case Management and Discharge Planning
- Coordination of Home Care Services including CARE NAVIGATION™ Program
- 24/7 Admissions Direct from the ER
Through treatment and education, our team of professionals assists patients in better understanding of their conditions, enabling them to enjoy independence and improved quality of life.